Welcome to FixATune!

Welcome Musicians, Mix Engineers, Mastering Engineers, Hobbyists and Home Recordists Alike!

This category is for members to introduce themselves with a friendly greeting and to let you know what FixATune is all about.
admin
Site Admin

Welcome to FixATune!

Postby admin » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:26 pm

Once you are registered, please introduce yourself to the group.

FixATune

Hello from Michael At FixATune!

Postby FixATune » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:33 am

See?
It's just that easy! :-)

I've already got "stuff" about me on the website, so this spot's for you.
Let folks know who you are, what you do.
Keep it clean, no uploads, no shameless self-promotion. Just let everyone know who you are.

Pyro

Hello from Pyro

Postby Pyro » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:58 am

Pyro here-- Looking forward to mixing better sounding tunes and putting that icing on the cake. Fire it up. Focusing on EDM, chiptunes, dance and the like.

FixATune

Re: Hello from Pyro

Postby FixATune » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:05 am

Pyro wrote:
> Pyro here-- Looking forward to mixing better sounding tunes and putting
> that icing on the cake. Fire it up. Focusing on EDM, chiptunes, dance and
> the like.

Hi Pyro,
Thanks so much for joining!

Herr Mahr

Re: Welcome to FixATune!

Postby Herr Mahr » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:53 am

Hi,

I'm newbie in music production. 42 years old, Brazilian, started using iOS Garageband one year ago, moved to Mac OS Garageband and then to Logic Pro X. Music is a hobby for me. I'm here because I really have a lot to learn about almost everything concerning music and I've found mixing kinda tricky and complex. My personal musical taste is very eclectic, with a special appreciation for the 80's electronic darkwave.
Thanks for the invitation.

Patrick_

Hello All

Postby Patrick_ » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:23 am

Hello my name is Patrick. Currently residing in South Florida. I'm the local go to guy for several brands and companies in the music making industry who values my input(s) and feedback.

I work very close in the Urban genre of music far as tracking, mixing and anime scoring. Looking forward to helping and learning on this forum.

FixATune

Postby FixATune » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:37 pm

Hi there,
Thanks so much for joining!
I hope that you get the kind of help that makes mixing more fun and you get to hear the sound from your music you've been hoping to get!
[quote="Herr Mahr"]Hi,

I'm newbie in music production. 42 years old, Brazilian, started using iOS Garageband one year ago, moved to Mac OS Garageband and then to Logic Pro X. Music is a hobby for me. I'm here because I really have a lot to learn about almost everything concerning music and I've found mixing kinda tricky and complex. My personal musical taste is very eclectic, with a special appreciation for the 80's electronic darkwave.
Thanks for the invitation.[/quote]

FixATune

Re: Hello All

Postby FixATune » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:38 pm

Hi Patrick- that's awesome- thanks so much for joining!

[quote="Patrick_"]Hello my name is Patrick. Currently residing in South Florida. I'm the local go to guy for several brands and companies in the music making industry who values my input(s) and feedback.

I work very close in the Urban genre of music far as tracking, mixing and anime scoring. Looking forward to helping and learning on this forum.[/quote]

ernesto

Postby ernesto » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Hi,
I am Ernesto from Spain, devoted to 50s/60s music and specially the "sound" of the music from that era. I have a long time goal of getting a good workflow setup for producing music with that sound. The best scenario would be a real vintage studio with all the dream gear from then: mics, Desks, tape machines and so on...
Some of that gear can be affordable but some not, so the digital audio world is a great tool, we have wonderful plugins nowdays emulating vintage golden gear, and Nebula stuff has taken us to an even higher level we never thought it would be possible. We are far away from old digital cold audio world, we have amazing tools.

Of course the tools are nothing if you do 't know how to use them, and internet is full of info but it easy to get lost on that infinite sea of data which are not always the info you need. So a site like this can become a great repository of audio info. Michael, the creator of this, is an old friend of mine from Nebula worlds and I can confirm his knowledge and helper degree are out of limits. He has created amazing and dream tools which have revolutioned the digital world (i.e. things like his virtual tape
Machines are light years ahead of the rest) and he always have a useful response for you. That is why I think and hope this site will be so important. I hope great guys of audio can contribute here, I will give my cents but I am not a pro.

Thanks to Michael and all the people who will make this possible.

FixATune

Postby FixATune » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:02 am

Hi Ernesto,
It's so awesome to see you here!
I am very excited for this year and appreciate your kinds words.

[quote="ernesto"]Hi,
I am Ernesto from Spain, devoted to 50s/60s music and specially the "sound" of the music from that era. I have a long time goal of getting a good workflow setup for producing music with that sound. The best scenario would be a real vintage studio with all the dream gear from then: mics, Desks, tape machines and so on...
Some of that gear can be affordable but some not, so the digital audio world is a great tool, we have wonderful plugins nowdays emulating vintage golden gear, and Nebula stuff has taken us to an even higher level we never thought it would be possible. We are far away from old digital cold audio world, we have amazing tools.

Of course the tools are nothing if you do 't know how to use them, and internet is full of info but it easy to get lost on that infinite sea of data which are not always the info you need. So a site like this can become a great repository of audio info. Michael, the creator of this, is an old friend of mine from Nebula worlds and I can confirm his knowledge and helper degree are out of limits. He has created amazing and dream tools which have revolutioned the digital world (i.e. things like his virtual tape
Machines are light years ahead of the rest) and he always have a useful response for you. That is why I think and hope this site will be so important. I hope great guys of audio can contribute here, I will give my cents but I am not a pro.

Thanks to Michael and all the people who will make this possible.[/quote]

Return to “Welcome To The FixATune Forum”